Delta Dual V3 Sump Pump Package
Suitable for ground, surface, storm, and grey water applications
The Delta Dual V3 packaged pump station has been specifically designed to work in harmony with Cavity Drained Systems to collect groundwater via a perimeter drainage channel or modular drainage.
Manufactured from superior high-density polyethylene (HDPE), this package pump station can withstand hydrostatic forces encountered in applications with high water tables. Pumping applications are invariably demanding – typically operating in unsympathetic, arduous, or extreme environments, where quality matters.
The powerful vortex pump offers innovative design and advanced technology making it extremely dependable even when subjected to continuous use (subject to correct installation).
The Delta Dual V3 offers unrivalled capabilities. It includes chamber, all internal pipework and two powerful Delta V3 submersible pumps. The Delta Dual V3 packaged pump station is suitable for collecting ground water from a 150 m² basement and surface water from a maximum 12 m² light well.
- Flow rate up to 2 l/s at 4m head
- Chamber manufactured from superior virgin tank grade HDPE enabling the Delta Dual V3 to withstand hydrostatic forces encountered in applications with high water tables
- All internal pipework is pre-assembled within chamber including non-return valve
- Quick and simple installation
- Supplied with two powerful Delta Dual V3 Submersible Pumps
- Suitable for residential, commercial and heritage projects and in flood resilience (PFR)
Warning: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, bool given in /home/basement/public_html/wp-content/themes/basement/template-parts/content-products.php on line 46