Delta MS 500 Cavity Drain Membrane
Suitable for new, existing and retrofit basement projects
DELTA MS 500 is a cavity drain membrane that is used for waterproofing on walls, floors and vaulted ceilings, above and below ground, in new construction or in existing buildings over a contaminated or damp background.
Delta MS 500 is an 8mm studded profile High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) clear cavity drainage membrane suitable for use on the internal faces of walls and floors as a water control & drained management system for protection of sub-ground structures against potentially adverse effects of ground water ingress.
- Type C Drained Protection in accordance with BS 8102:2022
- BBA Approved
- Flexibility to cope in structures where movement or vibration can be problematic
- A “reversible” system, which will minimise damage to historical or heritage structures
- Suitable for Flood Resilience
- Resistant to chemicals, root penetration, rot proof, neutral towards drinking water
Warning: foreach() argument must be of type array|object, bool given in /home/basement/public_html/wp-content/themes/basement/template-parts/content-products.php on line 46